ATSU-Truman Healthcare Academy
Any student who will complete the 9th, 10th or 11th grade at the conclusion of the 2022-2023 academic year is eligible to attend the ATSU-Truman Healthcare Academy on June 25-30, 2023.
- Information about the Academy will be sent to school officials around late October to provide information to students of the program and provide us with information to contact students that they believe qualify. If your school is not on our emailing list, we would be glad to send them information and add them to our list
- You may also apply without going through your school. Please contact the Institute for Academic Outreach email@example.com or call 660-785-5384 to receive information as a school, a link to apply as a student, or with any questions about the academy.
Some schools are not aware of our program or if your school chooses not to provide information to us about your qualification, please contact our office. We are happy to send you information you can share with school officials.
Who is Eligible?
Enrollment for the on-campus ATSU-Truman Healthcare Academy:
- Limited capacity to 80 students
- Completed the 9th, 10th or 11th grade by June of the Academy session.
- Homeschool students who are approximately the same grade level as 9th – 11th grades
How Are Students Evaluated?
Final selection is based on application information.
We believe the primary purpose of attending the ATSU-Truman Healthcare Academy should be experiencing the unique intellectual stimulation the program provides. For this and other reasons, including the short duration of the program, the Academy does not offer high school or college credit for courses completed. Students, may negotiate with their local high school officials for credit or advanced placement from their attendance at the Academy.